1. Choose our psychiatry practice for exceptional mental health care that prioritizes your well-being. You will always be seen by a MD Psychiatrist (with extensive training - 4 year of medical school, 4 years of residency, 1 year of subspeciality training in geriatric psychiatry.
2. Experienced and compassionate psychiatrists dedicated to providing personalized treatment tailored to your unique needs and goals.
3. Deep understanding of both the medical and psychological aspects of mental health, we offer comprehensive assessments, evidence-based therapies, and expert medication management.
4. What sets us apart is our commitment to holistic care, addressing not only your symptoms but also the underlying factors contributing to your mental health.
5. We believe in fostering a collaborative partnership with you, empowering you to actively participate in your treatment journey.
The cost of services at Vital Psychiatry varies depending on the type of service you need. We do participate in few insurances. If we are in network with your insurance plan, our office bills your insurance. In such, case you are responsible for the copay and deductibles. Please contact us directly to discuss our out of network fee structure.
Vital Psychiatry can help you with a wide range of issues including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, panic attacks, stress management, and more. Our clinicians will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
Office hours are by appointment only. Please call 703-829-0593 to schedule an appointment or use this website to connect with us and a staff will reach you.
Current Participating Insurances:
-Blue Cross Blue Shield
Subject to change please, call 703-829-0593 to verify.
All payments are due at the time of the services.
Vital Psychiatry , does not have continuous "crisis management" services. If you anticipate or have had a history of needing frequent crisis services, you may be better served by working with an agency that can provide more comprehensive coverage from variety of professionals. This can be discussed during your initial visit.
We make every effort to be available to our patients during crisis/urgent situations and encourage you to contact us whenever a crisis occurs. You may take the following steps in case of an emergency:
The cancellation policy is as follows:
In case of extreme weather conditions clinic will notify you of closing and reschedule an appointment.
105 North Virginia Avenue, # 207 Falls Church, Virginia 22046, United States
Copyright © 2023 Vital Psychiatry - All Rights Reserved.
Information on this website is for informational purpose only. It is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advise or treatment.
If you are using this website to communicate with us by sharing your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non electronic means.
Powered by GoDaddy